On Postweg 60 in Nijmegen cemetery Rustoord can be found. In 1895, the Protestant congregation of Nijmegen received permission from the village of Groesbeek to establish a new protestant cemetery. For the execution of the plans, a special committee was formed and on July 26, 1897, the cemetery could be opened. The first funeral took place on July 27 of that year. In Rustoord lie many prominent Nijmegen citizens, including Johannes Hendrikus Graadt van Roggen, Lieutenant-general Cornelis Rudolphus Theodorus baron Krayenhoff, Dr. Claas Noorduijn, Herman Diederik Joan van Schevichaven, Johannes van 't Lindenhout en Arnoldus Burchard Adolphus Quack.